Subject: I closed another CSD.1 issue

Issue #21: Should annotatedCodeLocation have a formattedMessage property?

Good news! Our new message-object-centric design (which I presented in TC #11) automatically allows all messages to be "templated" (or "formatted", as we used to say) because the message object includes an arguments property, and all message resource strings can include {n} placeholders.

So this issue is covered by #84, “Consider localization as an issue for SARIF”, and I labeled it resolved-duplicate and closed it.

Our CSD.1 issues query is now down to 17 items (subject to our upcoming triage meeting).