Subject: Proposed Ranking Attributes for SARIF

I didn't see any reference to Nick Mansourov's ranking proposal on the agenda.  I may have missed it, but may I suggest that the proposal be reviewed before further discussion about metrics?  The proposal contains a framework with respect to measures and measurements which could serve for other specific metrics.

Thank you,
Larry Hines