Subject: RE: [sarif] Proposed Ranking Attributes for SARIF

I scheduled a project editor's meeting for this coming Friday at the usual time (9:30 AM PST) for us to discuss Nick's proposal (assuming we don't get to it at this Wednesday's TC meeting) and any other open CSD.1 issues that remain open (of which we have 10+).

I sent the invite to this list. In case anyone doesn't see it, the Skype link for calling in is below:

https://meet.lync.com/microsoft/mikefan/DFHVJK63

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Fanning
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 3:23 PM
To: 'Larry Hines' <larry.hines@novell.com>; sarif@lists.oasis-open.org; David Keaton <dmk@dmk.com>; 'Larry Golding (Comcast)' <larrygolding@comcast.net>

This topic is 4.3.2 in the agenda (review rank proposal). I do see an issue, though, in that 4.3.1 breaks out metrics into its own topic. At the end of the last TC, I suggested that we bundle this discussion (metrics) into the broader proposal that Nick has raised. I also see that we have omitted the code flows/graphs discussion (which IS a CSD.1 issue).

The proposed corrections to the agenda are below.

One note: we have a significant amount of content to get through at this TC meeting. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have time to get to Nick's content. If we aren't able to get to it, I think we should schedule a dedicated project editor's meeting to go over everything. This would not be an official meeting of the TC. But anyone who cares about this content will get an early chance to weigh in on it. Larry and I can go ahead and proactively schedule this time. I'm pretty confident we'll require it for Nick's proposal. If not, we have 10+ open CSD.1 issues we can address.

Michael

4.3.1 Review code-flow/graph proposals
4.3.2 Review rank/metrics/etc. proposals as raised by Nick Mansourov  - Note: not a CSD.1 issue

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/58