Subject: reminder: localization change is large

Hello, everyone! We have many changes to review today. The localization change in particular is one that’s complex. We will be voting on approval of it and won’t have time in the discussion to review it in detail. And so, if you have an opportunity, please be sure to review this one in advance of the TC meeting.

We will be able to accept minor changes/bug fixes to the related text over the next few weeks, of course, as we drive to a first draft.

Michael

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/blob/master/Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-84-localization.docx