OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

sarif message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Raw Minutes Chat for meeting #12 on 2018-03-14

Agenda Draft: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/62683/agenda_20180314.html
Minutes of previous meeting draft: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/62630/sarif-minutes-20180228-meeting-11.html
Registration link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sarif/record_my_attendance.php?event_id=47087&confirmed=1
[17:33] Mel Llaguno: I don't see Larry on the list, but he's connected to our Skype
[17:34] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Good point, that should mean we have a quorum, right, Stefan?
[17:34] Stefan Hagen: H4Q::Voting Members: 10 of 18 (55%) (used for quorum calculation)
[17:34] Stefan Hagen: yes (I added Jim and will so for Larry Golding
[17:37] Stefan Hagen: Participation:Voting Members: 11 of 18 (61%) (used for quorum calculation)
[17:37] Stefan Hagen: "Company","Name","Role"
"GrammaTech, Inc.","Anderson, Paul","Voting Member"
"SWAMP","Basupalli, Vamshi","Voting Member"
"Microsoft","Brookes, Paul","Member"
"RIPS Technologies","Buchwald, Hendrik","Member"
"Semmle","Cartey, Luke","Chair"
"Microsoft","Fanning, Michael","Voting Member"
"Individual","Golding, Laurence","Voting Member"
"Individual","Hagen, Stefan","Secretary"
"Individual","Keaton, David","Chair"
"SWAMP","Kupsch, Jim","Voting Member"
"Synopsys","Llaguno, Mel","Voting Member"
"Micro Focus","O'Neil, Yekaterina","Voting Member"
"Kestrel Technology","Sipma, Henny","Voting Member"
[17:39] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Decisions:  Agenda and minutes approved.
[17:39] Stefan Hagen: @David: Again today I will unfortunately not be able to join the voice loop - but can access the chat trace for minutes draft production
[17:42] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Action items were read.
[17:46] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: April 4 and April 18 approved as meeting dates.  All will be on daylight savings time.
[17:53] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Discussing agenda items under 4.2.  Will discuss approving all of them at the end of 4.2, unless someone wants to break out one issue to vote on separately.
[17:54] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.1 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/pull/114
[17:54] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.2 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/10
[18:06] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** ACTION:  Larry to create a new issue to make Instance ID an array.
[18:07] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.3 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/15
[18:10] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.4 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/23
[18:23] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** ACTION:  Larry to consider changing "absolute path" to something more descriptive.
[18:23] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.5 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/29
[18:27] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Typo:  In 3.30.4, "properties" should say "parameters".
[18:29] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.6 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/63
[18:34] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Editorial correction:  Since # delimits path within container, a URI base ID cannot contain a #.
[18:37] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** ACTION:  Editors to file an issue to handle multiple distinct files at the same location at different points during the run.
[18:38] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.7 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/64
[18:39] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.8 to be discussed with 4.2.10
[18:41] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.8, 4.2.10, 4.2.11, 4.2.12 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/76 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/97 (one change covers all of these)
[18:51] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.9 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/84
[19:00] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.13 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/102
[19:02] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.14 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/110
[19:05] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.15 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/115
[19:11] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** DECISION:  All changes in item 4.2 of the agenda are approved as amended.
[19:12] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.3.1 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/80
[19:13] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Discussed graph traversals
[19:21] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 6.1 time check
[19:21] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 6.2 decisions
[19:23] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 6.3 action items
[19:24] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 7 next meeting:  all of us on daylight savings time
[19:24] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Adjourned.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]