Subject: Rewording "absolute paths"

As we discussed this morning, I no longer use the term “absolute path” to refer to a URI fragment that represents the location of a nested file within its container. Instead, I say this:

The fragment SHALL begin with a forward slash character ("/") to emphasize that it represents the complete path to the nested file within its container.