Subject: Editorial bug fix: version number

As you know, we will publish the first standardized version of SARIF as Version 2.0, to avoid breaking existing tools that produce and consume the existing SARIF 1.0 format.

I just noticed that the spec still specified that the run.version property have the value "1.0.0". In the course of merging this week’s change, I am changing that to "2.0.0", and updating all the code samples in the spec that show the run.version property.