Subject: RE: [sarif] run.invocation => run.invocations

This is fine, it would be a bug to leave the name in a singular form after converting it is an array.

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Larry Golding (Comcast)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 5:31 PM
To: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] run.invocation => run.invocations

Now that run.invocation is an array of invocation objects, I would like to change the name of the property to run.invocations. Otherwise, it would be the only array-valued property in the specification with a singular name.

Please let me know if there’s any objection. David, please let me know if you think this needs to be explicitly approved at the next TC.