Subject: On the home stretch

I merged in all the changes we agreed to at TC #12 (as amended by our discussions). The Editor’s Report for our upcoming meeting (March 28th) gives the details.

Here is a query which shows the complete list of remaining issues that are approved for CSD.1. There are only 17, and many of those are small.

I’m about to start writing the change drafts for the issues we’ll cover at TC #13 (March 28th). Please keep an eye on this mailing list for announcements about the availability of new change drafts, and please do examine them in preparation for the meeting, so we can get through as many as possible!