Subject: RE: Too many notifications!

I opened Issue #132, “conversion.notifications is superfluous”, label = Bug, CSD.1, to track this.

Larry

From: Larry Golding (Comcast) <larrygolding@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:35 PM
To: 'sarif@lists.oasis-open.org' <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: Too many notifications!

In Issue #15, we added a notifications property to the conversion object. But more recently, we decided that the toolNotifications and configurationNotifications properties, formerly on the run object, really belong on the invocation object. And the conversion object has an invocation property (describing the invocation of the converter).

So now we have:

conversion

    invocation

        toolNotifications

        configurationNotifications

    notifications

… and conversion.notifications is superfluous. I’m going to remove it.