Subject: RE: [sarif] RE: stdin/stderr/stdout/stdoutStderr: fileLocation or physicalLocation

Thanks Paul,

I’m probably remembering wrong, then. I’ll go ahead and make this change.

Larry

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Paul Anderson
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 6:13 AM
To: Larry Golding (Comcast) <larrygolding@comcast.net>; sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Michael Fanning' <Michael.Fanning@microsoft.com>; 'James A. Kupsch' <kupsch@cs.wisc.edu>

Larry:

On 3/23/2018 5:36 PM, Larry Golding (Comcast) wrote:

PS Michael and I were trying to remember if anybody had a realistic scenario for extracting one of these standard streams from a portion of a file (rather than it occupying the entire file). We thought it might have been Paul.

Paul, did you mention a scenario for this at the Face to Face meeting?

I have no memory of doing so, but I confess I don't remember that conversation very well. I'll keep racking my brain.

-Paul