OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

sarif message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Raw Minutes Chat for meeting #13 on 2018-03-28

[18:37] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 1.1 Opening comments (Co-Chair Keaton)
1.2 Introduction of participants/roll call (Co-Chair Cartey)
[18:39] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 1.3 Procedures for this meeting (Co-Chair Keaton)
[18:39] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 1.4 Approval of agenda (Co-Chair Keaton)
[18:40] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: approved
[18:40] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 1.5 Approval of previous minutes [Minutes of 2018-03-14 Meeting#12] (Co-Chair Keaton)
[18:40] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: approved
[18:40] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 1.6 Review of action items and resolutions
[18:43] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 1.7 Identification of SARIF TC voting members (Co-Chair Cartey)
[18:43] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 2.1 Note where we are on the schedule [SARIF TC Timeline] (Co-Chair Keaton)
         - 24 open issues marked CSD.1, same number as last meeting
[18:45] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 3.1 Future meeting schedule (Co-Chair Keaton)
[18:46] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.1 Editors' report
[18:49] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2 Approval of changes
Discuss the following items individually, then vote on them together unless someone would like to separate out an issue for individual vote.
[18:49] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.1 Ensure spec properly accounts for tools that emit line #'s only for code locations [#75]
[18:49] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/75
[18:50] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.2 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/80
[19:04] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.3 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/86
[19:07] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.4 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/95
[19:10] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.5 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/96
[19:17] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Jim:  The presence of a redactionToken property is the indication that a redaction occurred.
[19:21] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Jim:  There should be no default.
[19:22] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Jim:  We can suggest a redactionToken but should not specify it.
[19:24] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Larry:  Wants to accept the above amendments.
[19:24] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.6 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/98
[19:26] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2.7 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/133
[19:28] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Luke (regarding 4.2.6):  We don't always know the incoming character set to ensure that the output is UTF-8.
[19:30] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Larry:  In that case, we could use the code for an unknown character set.
[19:37] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Jim:  This relates to the character set problem in https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/93
[19:44] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Jim:  The character set should be populated if possible.
[19:52] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Item 4.2.6 is removed from the upcoming vote.
[19:52] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** ACTION:  Larry to produce a revised edit for issue #98 for the next TC meeting.
[19:54] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** DECISION:  Accept all edits except 4.2.6, with the noted amendments to 4.2.5 (as shown in the notes above).
[19:54] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.3.1 Provide support for graphs and graph traversals [#46]
[19:54] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/46
[20:18] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.3.2 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/130
[20:19] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** DECISION:  Ask Larry to produce changes based on 4.3.1 and 4.3.2.
[20:19] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 6.2 Review of Decisions Reached
[20:20] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 6.3 Review of Action Items
[20:22] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Adjourned.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]