Subject: RE: [sarif] Groups - Minutes of 2018-03-28 Meeting #13 uploaded

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the quick minutes! I have a couple of corrections.

  1. In the following sections, the changes were simply “approved”, not “approved as amended”:

  • Section 7.2.1 (Issue #75)
  • Section 7.2.2 (Issue #80)
  • Section 7.2.3 (Issue #86)
  • Section 7.2.4 (Issue #95)
  • Section 7.2.7 (Issue #133)

The only change that was “approved as amended” was Section 7.2.5 (Issue #96).

  1. In Section 7.2.6, there was an additional amendment:

  • If the suggested default redaction token is not used, we will not make any recommendation on what to use in its place.

Also, on the line that says we should “suggest” a redaction token: The agreement was to use SHOULD (as opposed to MAY) for the suggested value. Also, we agreed to add a NOTE giving an example of when you might not want to use the suggested value (namely, if the suggested value occurs naturally).