Subject: Approved changes are merged as amended

I merged all the approved changes from today’s meeting into the Provisional Draft.

Most of the “amendments” to #96 (redactionToken) were actually already in the Change Draft. It already said that

  • The presence of the token tells you whether or not there was any redaction.
  • There is no default.
  • A postprocessor might do the redaction.

The only things I had to change were:

  • Specify that the value SHOULD be "[REDACTED]".
  • Say that if it isn’t "[REDACTED]", it can be anything.
  • Soften the language around when you might decide to use a different token.

I’m now going to start the change draft for #130, “location fix” (which will incorporate James’s #99, “result object’s snippet property”).