Subject: Another benefit of the location redesign (#130)

Now that a region object has a snippet property, we don’t need the analysisToolLogFileContents object any more. It just contains a fileLocation, a region, and a snippet. But a physicalLocation object has all those things now (physicalLocation.fileLocation, physicalLocation.region, and physicalLocation.region.snippet).

So we can get rid of the analysisToolLogFileContents object, and change the type of the result.conversionProvenance property from analysisToolLogFileContents[] to physicalLocation[].

That change will be part of the change draft we discuss at the next TC.