Subject: Graphs design changes

I pushed a changed to Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/graphs.txt that incorporates the changes we discussed at the TC meeting. I understand there’s still some discussion, for example:

  • Is there a distinction between a “label” and a “user facing message” on nodes and edges?
  • Exactly how do we incorporate sub-graphs?
  • Do we want to define additional properties on edgeTraversal?

But I’m going to start writing with what we have.

The easiest way to see the changes I just incorporated is to look at the commit.