Subject: RE: [sarif] Change draft for #46 (graphs)

Can we please check in with Luke on item 1?

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Larry Golding (Comcast)
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 3:05 PM
To: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] Change draft for #46 (graphs)

I pushed a change draft for Issue #46: Provide support for graphs and graph traversals:

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-46-graphs.docx

This draft incorporates all our design decisions so for. There are still two open items:

  1. How do we represent nested graphs? Are they really “nested” or can we just jump from graph to graph? The current draft chooses the latter.
  2. Do we want to rename graph => directedGraph and edge => directedEdge?

This change draft also incorporates several editorial changes for uniformity and brevity. I’ve discussed these with Michael and David; most of you probably don’t care.

We will discuss this on Wednesday, and I hope to be able to move its adoption then.