OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

sarif message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Raw Minutes Chat for informal meeting #14 on 2018-04-04

[18:20] Room information was updated by: Stefan Hagen
SARIF TC Meeting #14 on 2018-APR-04 16:30 - 18:30 UTC

Agenda Draft: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/62801/agenda_20180404.html
Chat at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sarif
Audio and Screen-Sharing: https://meet.lync.com/microsoft/mikefan/Q2VD6RMB
-  Join by phone - Toll number: +1 (425) 616-0754,,51065892# (Dial-in Number) English (United States) 
-  Find a local number: https://dialin.lync.com/8551f4c1-bea3-441a-8738-69aa517a91c5?id=51065892 Conference ID: 51065892
Minutes of previous meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/62780/sarif-minutes-20180328-meeting-13.html
Registration link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sarif/record_my_attendance.php?event_id=47196&confirmed=1
[18:48] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 1. Opening Activities
[18:48] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Agenda and previous minutes approved.
[18:48] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 2. Timeline Status
[18:48] Michael C. Fanning: attendees of today's call
[18:49] Michael C. Fanning: Paul Anderson
Larry Golding
Stefan Hagen
David Keaton
Henny Sipma
Larry Hines
Michael Fanning
Everett Maus
Nick Mansourov
Jordan Puryear
Vamshi Basupalli
Jim Kupsch
[18:49] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 3. Future Meetings
[18:50] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: May 2, 16, 30 approved as teleconferences, Wednesdays at 09:30 PDT / 16:30 UTC
[18:50] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.1 Discussion (max 45 minutes)
4.1.1 Review rank/metrics/etc. proposals as raised by Nick Mansourov [#44] [#58]
[19:42] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Jim & Stefan are correct that we do not have a quorum.  The meeting has been progressing anyway, but no decisions will be made.
[20:07] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.2 Editors' report
[20:07] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: 4.3 Discussion of changes
[20:08] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: There are changes posted for #46, #98, #99, #130.  #103 is for later.
[20:09] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: We are getting the discussion portion out of the way, and will reserve the approval decision for the next meeting.
[20:10] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** ACTION:  Larry to review nested subgraph proposal with Luke.
[20:11] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** ACTION:  Larry to follow up with Jim on regions.
[20:11] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: *** ACTION:  Michael to follow up with Nick on his proposal.
[20:13] [Co-Chair] David Keaton: Adjourned.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]