Subject: codeFlowLocation.location not required

When I made the location changes (#130), I wrote in the spec that codeFlowLocation.location is required. Seems sensible, right?

But when Chris made the SDK changes, he found that the SDV converter sometimes creates code flow locations with no location-related information. If we make codeFlowLocation.location  required, these code flow locations end up with an emptylocation  object:

Sarif.FunctionalTests/ConverterTestData/StaticDriverVerifier/checkadddevice_bug1.tt.sarif

{

{

"step": 3,

"step": 3,

+ "location": {},

"kind": "continuation",

"kind": "continuation",

"importance": "unimportant"

"importance": "unimportant"

},

Is this a converter bug, or does it really make sense for a codeFlowLocation to have no location property?