Subject: Change draft for #125 (run.files corner case)

I pushed a change draft for Issue #125: Address corner case for generated files in run.files dictionary:

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-125-run.files-corner-case.docx

I will move its adoption at Wednesday’s TC meeting. David, please add this issue to the agenda.

This change draft does not modify the file format. Rather, it provides guidance on how to handle the tricky issue of persisting results in files that are generated by the build. This guidance is non-normative, and it doesn’t fit easily into the description of any single object or property. Therefore I added Appendix H. (Informative) Diagnosing results in generated files.

This change draft also has a few small editorial changes where I tightened up the text a little. Feel free to ignore those.