Subject: RE: [sarif] Acknowledgements

We should definitely start pulling together a list. I think it probably makes sense to solicit positive sign-off from all people who could be listed in this section that they would like to be, do you agree?

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Larry Golding (Comcast)
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:25 PM
To: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] Acknowledgements

As we get closer to publishing CSD.1, I need to fill in this appendix:

(Note: A Work Product approved by the TC must include a list of people who participated in the development of the Work Product. This is generally done by collecting the list of names in this appendix. This list shall be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may add or remove their names from the list by request.

Remove this note before submitting for publication.)

The following individuals have participated in the creation of this specification and are gratefully acknowledged:

Participants:

[Participant Name, Affiliation | Individual Member]

[Participant Name, Affiliation | Individual Member]

Please let me know who we should list. I know there were a few Google people who contributed ideas about “fixes” early on. And then there was a long list of Microsoft people we acknowledged when we sent out our “victory mail” announcing SARIF v1. No doubt there are more.