Subject: Lots to read

We are going to try to cover all remaining items at TC #17 on May 16th. Please look at the change-draft-available query to see what is available for your review.

Please look at the TODO query to see what’s left. I hope to have change drafts available for the four remaining items by the end of Friday, and certainly no later than Monday.

Please post any questions to the list! (Once the question is posted, I’ll transfer it to the relevant issue and we can go on from there.)