Subject: Re: [sarif] All changes from TC #18 are merged

On 2018-05-17 14:19, Larry Golding (Comcast) wrote:
 5. *Quasi-editorial change*: Please take a look at the mail I sent on
    this topic and let me know if you object to the normative
    requirement I added. *David*, should we put this on the agenda to
    ratify at TC #19?

     A normative change would require a new vote.

Am I off by one on the meeting numbers?

     Yes.

					David