Subject: Re: REVISED Change draft for #93 (region improvements)

Hi Larry,

I've spotted a couple of minor issues with the current change draft:

 * Section 3.22.2, Example 4, the charLength should be 14 throughout.
 * Section 3.22.7 "endColumn" property still defines endColumn as inclusive, not exclusive.

On a similar topic to this change draft, I've just filed an issue related to our interpretation of columns/characters:

  https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/178

As I think our current interpretation is going to create burden for both consumers and producers.

Cheers,

Luke