Subject: Immediate next steps

     Just to be clear, the immediate next steps are as follows.

* Larry applies the changes as amended and approved, including adding acknowledgments.

*  Larry uploads a zip file containing the document and the JSON schema.

* Stefan and David work together to create a 7-day e-mail ballot to accept the zip file as CSD.1.

If the ballot succeeds, we will ask the TC Admin for a 30-day public comment.

     We agreed to the following regarding meetings.

*  Cancel the June 27th meeting.

* Keep the June 20th meeting on the schedule just in case, but cancel it if the draft has been sent to the TC Admin before then.

* Once the 30-day comment period has started, use the e-mail list to schedule a teleconference shortly after the comment period ends.

					David