Subject: Re: [sarif] Work item URI array

Purely procedurally (not advocating one answer or the other), we can make a breaking change from one CSD to the next. Once we pass the final CSD, then we can no longer make any normative changes.

If we make the change now, a three-part motion would be OK. The change would have to have been incorporated into the document that is in the zip file, and if it is rejected, the motion as a whole fails.

					David