Subject: CSD.1 is (kind of) available

CSD.1 is available here:

Documents/CommitteeSpecificationDrafts/CSD.1

This folder contains the ZIP file, and also the loose specification document and schema that it contains.

One problem: The boilerplate in the template says this:

This Working Draft (WD) has been produced by one or more TC Members; it has not yet been voted on by the TC or approved as a Committee Draft (Committee Specification Draft or a Committee Note Draft). The OASIS document Approval Process begins officially with a TC vote to approve a WD as a Committee Draft. A TC may approve a Working Draft, revise it, and re-approve it any number of times as a Committee Draft.

This Working Draft is being developed under the RF on RAND Terms Mode of the OASIS IPR Policy, the mode chosen when the Technical Committee was established. All members of the TC should be familiar with this document, which may create obligations regarding the disclosure and availability of a member's patent, copyright, trademark and license rights that read on an approved OASIS specification. For information on whether any patents have been disclosed that may be essential to implementing this specification, and any offers of patent licensing terms, please refer to the Intellectual Property Rights section of the TC’s web page (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sarif/ipr.php).

Any machine-readable content (Computer Language Definitions) declared Normative for this Work Product must also be provided in separate plain text files. In the event of a discrepancy between such plain text file and display content in the Work Product's prose narrative document(s), the content in the separate plain text file prevails.

How do I fix it to say that this is a CSD? Is a CSD a whole other Word template?? Surely I’m not expected to transfer the entire text to another template 😉

Once we fix this, we can send out an e-ballot with this four-part motion (which Stefan can wordsmith):

I move as follows:

  1. That we accept the changes for Issue #189 (Make result.workItemUris an array)
  2. That we accept the changes for Issue #191 (run.columnKind is only for text-processing tools)
  3. That we submit the ZIP file Documents/CommitteeSpecificationDrafts/CSD.1 to OASIS as Committee Specification Draft 1.
  4. That we request that OASIS submit the draft to public review.