Subject: Re: [sarif] Even faster than I rememberd - the TC process with CSD's :-)

I think the confusion is between approving a Committee Specification Draft versus approving a Committee Specification.

I think we're talking about this motion just passed by email: "3. the Chair request TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote to approve Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) Version 2.0 Working Draft 01 and all associated artifacts contained in > https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/63221/sarif-v2.0-csd01.zip < as a Committee Specification Draft 01 and designate the Microsoft Word version of the specification as authoritative. I further move that the TC approve submitting the aforementioned Committee Specification Draft 01 for 30 days of public review and direct the Chairs perform the tasks as required by TC Admin to facilitate that issuance."

This is just fine. A TC can approve a working draft as a CSD and approve sending it for public review by a Full Majority Vote. That's done and you can turf the work over the TC Admin by filling out https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/30-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-request

I saw something about CS in your message and that was what confused me a bit.

/chet