Subject: RE: [sarif] SARIF TC Meeting: August 1, 2018

So, is there a meeting tomorrow?
Thanks!

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:sarif@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Keaton
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 8:03 PM
To: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] SARIF TC Meeting: August 1, 2018

      The SARIF Committee Specification Draft (CSD) public review period expires at 5pm PDT (midnight UTC) on July 24th.  I'd like to call a meeting of the SARIF TC on August 1, at our usual time of 09:30 PDT /
16:30 UTC, to discuss the results of the public review.  I have attached a preliminary agenda, which I will update with issues from the review.

					David