Subject: Change draft for #233: rule.id optional

I pushed a change draft for Issue #233, “Consider not requiring rule.id”.

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-233-rule.id-optional.docx

This is one of three cases in the spec where a property of an object in the dictionary might match the dictionary key. In the other two cases, we made the property optional in the common case where it does match the dictionary key. See the issue for more details.

We’ll move approval of this change at TC #23 on Wednesday 9/12.