Subject: Change draft for #243: file.hashes dictionary

I pushed a change draft for Issue #243, “Consider making file.hashes a dictionary.”

                Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-243-fileHashesDictionary.docx

We will move its adoption at TC #24 on Wednesday 9/26.

This is similar to what we did last time with run.graphs and result.graphs: it makes it easier to locate a particular hash value. A subtlety is that this time, there is nothing in the format that refers to file.hashes. Rather, it is clients who would want to look up hash values. If they are lucky, they have an SDK that translates object-valued properties like file.hashes into dictionaries for easy lookup. That’s what the .NET SDK does.