Subject: Re: [sarif] SARIF writer and SWAMP SCARF to SARIF converter

Paul,

The license is Apache 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).
This will added to the repository shortly.

This produces SARIF that is tracking the latest 2.0 draft standard and
validates against the JSON Schema found in the SARIF repository
(https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/).  At this point it only
produces a subset of capabilities needed to translate SCARF to SARIF,
with more to come.

Jim