Subject: Re: [sarif] SARIF spec and schema versioning

I don't think 2.0.0 needs to replaced everywhere, but I think that the
version number should appear at least once in the word document, so
someone who has a copy (outside of the git repository) can identify the
version.  Perhaps the second line in the document:

   Committee Specification Draft 01

is the right place and should become (the Draft is 02?):

   Committee Specification Draft 02 (2.0.0-beta.2018.09.26)

The third line could also be updated with the revision's date

Also it would good to add a note that remains in place until the
specification if finalized in the version description that states
throughout the document the version value "2.0.0" is used, but producers
SHOULD use the version value "2.0.0-beta.YYYY.MM.DD" (found in the
second line of this document) in place of "2.0.0" to denote the specific
draft revision of the SARIF file.

Jim