Subject: Change draft for #219: "Remove threadFlowLocation.step"

I pushed a change draft for Issue #219, “Remove threadFlowLocation.step”:

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-219-remove-threadFlowLocation.step.docx

This property does nothing but recapitulate the position of each threadFlowLocation within its array, so a consumer can infer it. It’s just one more thing for a producer to produce and a validator to validate (is it present on all steps? Is it a continuous 1-based sequence?). In the Michael’s opinion and mine, it’s just not worth the trouble.

We’ll move its adoption at TC #25 on Wednesday 10/10.