Subject: Change draft for #250: result.hostedViewerUri

I pushed a change draft for Issue #250: “Consider result-level URI for alternate viewer”:

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-250-hostedViewerUri.docx

Here is the entire change (except for a corresponding addition to the “Comprehensive example” Appendix), the addition of a new property on the result object:

3.19.21 hostedViewerUri property

A result object MAY contain a property named hostedViewerUri whose value is a string containing an absolute URI [RFC3986] at which the result can be viewed.

NOTE: This property can be used by tools that provide an online viewing experience for the results they generate. This experience might be specifically designed to display the results from that tool, as opposed to a generic SARIF viewer that displays results from any tool that produces SARIF.

We’ll move its adoption at TC #25 on Wednesday 10/10.