Subject: Changes from TC #25 are merged

I merged all the changes from TC #25, as amended, into the provisional draft for CSD.2:

Documents/ProvisionalDrafts/sarif-v2.0-csd02-provisional.docx

Per the OASIS process, this document has all the change bars since CSD.1

I also regenerated the HTML version of the spec with all the changes accepted:

Documents/ProvisionalDrafts/sarif-v2.0-csd02-provisional.htm

Finally I pushed a version of the .docx file with all the changes accepted. This version has the advantage that you can follow the section reference links (“§”); they don’t work in the HTML version.

Documents/ProvisionalDrafts/sarif-v2.0-csd02-provisional-merged.docx