Subject: Close Issue #121: "Provide for results management 'post-back' URL"

The idea of Issue #121 was to support the scenario where a user retrieves a set of results from a result management system, updates some result properties (for example, marking a result as "suppressed in source"), and then writes the updates back to the result management system.

We are deferring this because Grammatech's proposed SASP (Static Analysis Server Protocol) protocol will address this scenario. SASP isn't yet designed, so we don't know yet what SARIF properties would be needed to support it.

Support for this level of sophistication in results management might not appear until a future version of SARIF, so I labeled the issue as future.

I added this information to the in-progress Editor’s Report for TC #27.