Subject: Re: [sarif] Face-to-face meeting Doodle poll

There is a clear winner for the dates of our face-to-face meeting, Thursday-Friday, January 24-25. We will have a quorum on those dates.

     Thanks for participating!

					David

On 11/14/18 11:50 AM, David Keaton wrote:
 Here is a poll for the dates of the face-to-face meeting. Note that the dates in the poll are the first day of a two-day meeting, so in the poll, "Jan 22" means a meeting on January 22-23.

https://doodle.com/poll/v6qkbe3b8uekcrx2

ÂÂÂÂ Please respond by one week from today so we can start to make arrangements.

ÂÂÂÂ Just to let you know, the constraints I used to come up with the dates were as follows.

*Â January 23 is two weeks from our previous teleconference.

*Â January 21 is a US holiday (Martin Luther King day).

*Â I will be traveling internationally starting February 1 for about a week.

 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ David