Subject: Call for Secretary

As we discussed in today's meeting, Stefan has announced that he will only remain as secretary through the end of next month. If we have a volunteer within the next two weeks (before our last teleconference of the year), then the new person can work alongside Stefan before he leaves. Please consider whether you can volunteer.

					David