Subject: RE: [sarif] Changes from TC #28 are merged

Thanks for the link. My browser bookmark links to the file:// in my enlistment in the sarif-spec repo, but I you’re right, probably not everyone on the TC has an enlistment.

FYI that “two-click” issue doesn’t happen for me, in Chrome.

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Michael Fanning
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 1:51 PM
To: Larry Golding (Comcast) <larrygolding@comcast.net>; 'OASIS SARIF TC Discussion List' <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org>

Great! Nice work, Larry. Below is a link that I use in order to render the github hosted HTML. Another idiosyncrasy of this file is that (for me anyway) you need to click an item twice on the TOC in order to jump to it. The first click simply provokes a page reload.

https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/blob/master/Documents/ProvisionalDrafts/sarif-v2.0-csd02-provisional.htm