Subject: Change draft for #287: default for lastDetectionTimeUtc

I pushed a change draft for Issue #287: “Define default for resultProvenance.lastDetectionTimeUtc”.

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-287-lastDetectionTimeUtc-default.docx

In the issue’s discussion thread, Michael and I decided that it made sense to bring back the property run.startTimeUtc. Please read the thread to see how that idea is related to this issue. So we’ve restored that property, and for symmetry, also restored run.endTimeUtc.

We’ll move its adoption at TC #29 on Wednesday December 12th.