Subject: Re: [sarif] Process for making the changes we agreed on at TC #31 F2F

Thanks everyone for a good meeting, and especially Larry for keeping all this organized so well!

I have a question: a colleague asked me about when we expect to finalize the standard. I realized I couldn't remember if anyone had made a clear statement on that, so I looked at the timeline document to find it was out of date. So, what's our current expectation on this?

Thanks,

-Paul