Subject: Meeting Rescheduled to February 20th

Sorry for the short notice; I normally won't do this. Due to a slip in the editorial schedule, I'm rescheduling next Wednesday's SARIF teleconference to February 20th, to give us time to have plenty of change drafts to review. The agenda will be the same as usual, and will be sent out ahead of time.

					David