Subject: RE: Change draft for #146: Hierarchical rule id

I’m finally back to writing change drafts. Since it’s been a while, I remind you of this one.

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Larry Golding (Myriad Consulting Inc)
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 2:12 PM
To: OASIS SARIF TC Discussion List <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [sarif] Change draft for #146: Hierarchical rule id

I pushed a change draft for Issue #146, “Make result.ruleId a hierarchical string to accommodate 'sub-rules'”:

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-146-hierarchical-rule-id.docx

We will move its adoption at TC #32 on Wednesday, February 1320th 2019.

This isn’t one of the issues we discussed at the F2F. This is an issue Michael and I had discussed previously, but I’d never gotten around to writing the change draft.