Subject: Ballot text for Issue #326 is incorrect

Jim pointed out that the ballot text for Issue #326 is incorrect. It describes the EBALLOT #1 PROPOSAL, which was to remove graph support entirely. But since e-ballot #1, we had feedback from Semmle saying they still wanted graph support.

So we are in fact voting on the EBALLOT #2 PROPOSAL, which retains graphs, but represents the sets of graphs and graph traversals as arrays rather than dictionaries. This is for consistency with the rest of the design, for example run.artifacts, run.logicalLocations, and run.threadFlowLocations, which are all represented as arrays.

I hope you’ll support the proposal to keep graphs, using arrays!