Subject: 7-day ballots starting tonight

Shortly, you will be notified of 15 ballots on design changes and change drafts, from March 29th, 6pm PDT, to April 5th, 6pm PDT. Here is what you can expect.

* Next Wednesday, we will have our scheduled meeting. The ballot period will still be ongoing during the meeting. That will be your chance for a higher bandwidth discussion on any issues you would like clarified before you submit your final vote.

* One of the ballots is for a simple rename. The rest are for change drafts (and the design changes implied by them). The change drafts are provided as attachments to the ballots.

* These ballots will not affect your voting privileges. However, to get an accurate picture of where we stand, I would like to encourage everyone to vote on each ballot. For each issue, you can vote Yes, No, or Abstain.

* The official text of the simple rename is in the OASIS system, and the official text of the change draft ballots is the change drafts attached to those ballots. Additional information for each ballot is available in the associated github issues whose links appear in the ballot.

* In addition to voting on each issue, you can ask questions or submit comments on it. If you do so, please do it in the github issues whose links appear in the ballot descriptions.

*  You can change your vote any time during the 7-day ballot period.

* At any time during the ballot period, you can go look at the ballots on the OASIS site. First, log in to www.oasis-open.org, and then go to Groups -> My Groups -> OASIS Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) TC -> Ballots.

* On the OASIS site, you can see who has voted so far and how they have voted, and can record or change your own vote.

					David