Subject: Re: [sarif] Statements of Use

On 4/4/19 11:57 AM, Larry Golding (Myriad Consulting Inc) wrote:
Do we need three users of _every conformance clause_?

As I understand it, the answer is no. The Statements of Use are a way for the TC to decide whether it has done something relevant, before deciding whether to promote the document to Candidate OASIS Standard.

The Statements of Use must go through a predefined process, but they are used internally by the TC in its own decision making.

					David