Subject: Samples now correctly connect results to rule metadata

Luke,

Thanks to your feedback in TC #34. I fixed the example in §3.25.11 by adding result.rule.index, connecting the result to the relevant rule’s metadata. I checked that every sample containing both "results" and "rules" connects each result to its rule metadata. There was, I think, only one other where it was missing.

The provisional draft is updated.