Subject: #358, #366, #367, #368, #369, #370: Change drafts + merge to provisional

I have merged several changes into the provisional draft. I grouped them into three change drafts:

This draft also includes fixes for dozens of typos found by Henny.

Finally, although the title doesn’t say so, this draft includes one of the three property renames from Issue #368: artifactLocation.artifactIndex => index. I had intended to include them all but I pushed the draft prematurely. And so…

As always, the provisional draft is up to date with all these changes:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/blob/master/Documents/ProvisionalDrafts/sarif-v2.0-csd02-provisional.docx

There are only a few more issues I intend to address: #323, #364, and #365. Here is the full query:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues

There is one more proposal from Jim (“related location relationships”) which I’d love to get to but not sure I can fit it in (at least, not in time for the TC to review it).

Thanks to all for your work to bring the spec to this point. We’re almost home!