Subject: recommendedArtifactDisplayBase

Sorry for the late small proposal, but I've been thinking about a
generic SARIF viewer and how to display paths to a human.  In a viewer
it is nice to normalize the display for paths to be relative to a single
location, or to be absolute for location not contained within the single
location.

Without the viewer and the producer agreeing out of band on a uri, or a
baseUriId name to use, the viewer does not know how to base the results
for result display.

I propose adding a property name something like
recommendedArtifactDisplayBase to the run object with a value of type
artifactLocation.  Producers MAY set this to an appropriate value if
possible.  If set, consumers that display relative paths, SHOULD display
paths to relative to the recommendedArtifactDisplayBase if the path is
contained in the recommendedArtifactDisplayBase.  If it is not contained
in recommendedArtifactDisplayBase, viewer may display it as an absolute
path (or by some other appropriate mechanism).

Jim